D&D: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D&D: The Next Generation

This forum is for a Role Playing Chat Room.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dinosaur riders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ruthee

dinosaur riders Empty
PostSubject: dinosaur riders   dinosaur riders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 4:40 pm

I am posting this to see if Tony is interested in this idea, it is something I wanted to do. Pretty much, it is about people who are stuck living in the past, where dinosaurs are. In the future, a scientist was trying to make a way for people to live, because of pollution and wars, and the human race starting to die out. Her name was Molly. My character is her great times many granddaughter. Pretty much, there is two factions to this world, people who ride on herbivores,and people who ride on carnivores. They do not see each other well. I was hoping Tony would play the carnivore one if he was interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Gohaneta
Admin

dinosaur riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinosaur riders   dinosaur riders Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:11 pm

I'd be happy to explore the idea a little more, but as presented I'm a little confused. Please explain a little more. Are the two characters in question each from opposing factions? Like, you want me to play the Carnivore rider, and that's fine, but is your character from the Herbivore group or what?
Back to top Go down
ruthee

dinosaur riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinosaur riders   dinosaur riders Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:02 pm

yes, mine is from the herbivore group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dinosaur riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinosaur riders   dinosaur riders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dinosaur riders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D&D: The Next Generation :: RP Requests :: New RP Requests-
Jump to: